Saturday, January 13, 2024

98 - Today, 99 - Tomorrow, 100 Days on Monday, January 15th, 2024. Bring Them Home! Counting days, every Shabbat! NEVER AGAIN IS NOW.


I bleed like my brothers and sisters in Israel although I am a thousand kilometers away.

98 - Today, 99 - Tomorrow, 100 Days on Monday, January 15th, 2024. Bring Them Home! 

The first thought when I wake up on Shabbat morning is Bring Them Home

On Saturdays I wake up very early, some people call it the night. I always first think about THEM. I am thinking about their nights and days. Maybe their days are like nights without seeing the daylight. No contact with the civilized world, no hope of seeing their fathers, mothers, siblings, friends, etc... Counting days, every Shabbat!

"Never again" is a phrase with deep content that is associated with the lesson we Jews learned after the Holocaust. We know that NEVER AGAIN IS NOW.

The World's Pledge to "Never Again" is a failure. The last years of growing antisemitism in Europe and hate against the only democracy in the Middle East show how short memory is. In Sweden, it lasts for some hours on January 27.

105 Days, Next Shabbat.

I bleed like my brothers and sisters in Israel although I am a thousand kilometers away.