Sunday, March 17, 2024

הדוקטור נשאר מאת: פאולינה אפנשלק. מצב הספר:טוב מאוד.

To borrow this particular book I have to go to the University of Oxford which is 1,462 kilometers from my current location or to Jerusalem and its wonderful National Library, 3,318 kilometers.

So, I decided to buy it. However, the next problem is how to read it? Actually, how to get it translated?

There is also another problem as the version I got is from 1953 and I want to read, the one from 1946 that I am calling for an "unaffected"*. 

הדוקטור נשאר : רומן ביוגרפי על יאנוש קורצ׳אק / ha-Doḳṭor nishʼar : roman biyografi ʻal Yanush Ḳorts'aḳ
Authors:פאולינה אפנשלאק ; [תרגם מכתב־יד, ח. ש. בן־אברם]., אפנשלאק, פאולינה. (Author), בן אברם, ח. ש. / Paʼulinah Apenshlaḳ ; [tirgem mi-khetav-yad, Ḥ. Sh Ben-Avram]., Pola Apenszlak (Author), Ch Ben-Avram
Print Book, Hebrew, 1953
Edition:Mahadurah sheniyah View all formats and editions
Publisher: קרית ספר, Yerushalayim, 1953 / Ḳiryat sefer, Yerushalayim, 1953

*https://www.academia.edu/51679924/_Der_Doktor_bleibt_Janusz_Korczak_als_literarische_Figur