Sunday, January 1, 2023

Kinderheim Children from barrack 211 in Bergen-Belsen - My new book to be published 2023 (or 2024) is one of my Seven New Year’s resolutions.


Every year, millions of people, including myself, make New Year’s resolutions, hoping to spark positive change. The recurring themes each year include a more active approach to health and fitness, improved finances, and learning new things for personal and professional development. Here are my top 8 resolutions:
  1. Get the book about Korczak printed in Polish
  2. Get the book about Kinderheim Children ready to publish, in English
  3. Exercise more
  4. Lose weight
  5. Live life to the fullest
  6. Spend more time with family and friends
  7. Read more
I will struggle to make my Seven New Year’s resolutions happen.

Kinderheim Children from Barrack 211 in Bergen-Belsen, here in Sweden - My new book about them is to be published in 2023 or 2024.

Not all the children and women from hut 211 were transferred to Sweden by UNRRA White boats.

Some children stayed in the Bergen DP camp and went later to Eretz Israel. DP camp Bergen-Belsen became a DP camp for Jews from Poland. Sara Kessel (born 1939) that was in Piotrków Trybunalski ghetto
https://www.yadvashem.org/artifacts/featured/pendant-piotrkow-ghetto.html