Korczak’s Orphanage was build at Krochmalna 92 (street) year 1912.
In late 1940 (Novemeber 29th) the Orphanage was definitely moved to "ghetto area" and temporarily located on 33 Chłodna street, thus after expulsion from its previous location on Krochmalna 92.
|Chłodna street with a tram with David Star. Here at Żelaza street was later a gate for the passage between Big and Little Ghetto. Along Chłodna street there was a ghettowall making Chłodna street to an aryan street.|