Friday, December 15, 2023

2023 - Five years since SHMA started to work with the project about the Holocaust victims that arrived in Sweden with UNRRA mission White Boats.

 
























De kanske få se en blå himmel under några dagar sa de brittiska läkarna i Lübeck strax innan den Vita Båten S/S Kastelholm skulle lägga ut från hamnen i Tyskland.




Five years since SHMA started to work with the project about the Holocaust victims that arrived in Sweden with UNRRA mission White Boats. 

I started during the summer when I revisited the North Jewish cemetery in Stockholm. I was actually there several times before although either I or my colleagues from SHMA had no relatives buried there. Our relatives were buried at the South Cemetry.

The only grave I visited there was the grave of a girl Frymeta Ajnhorn.