Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Korczak pages by Museum Polin" - Mr. Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook remembers but Mr. Stola and Museum Pollin do not!.

Remember and share your memories with friends! It shows users their Facebook posts from the current date in past years, like photos from exactly one year ago. Here my posting from March 31, 2016.

May be it is kind of nostalgia for mr. Stola and Museum Polin but I do not feel it in the same way! I want pages about Janusz Korczak to be corrected!


Mr. Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook remembers
but not
Mr. Stola and Museum Pollin.

Do you remember what you were doing 1 year ago today? Remember and share your memories with friends!
It shows users their Facebook posts from the current date in past years, like photos from exactly one year ago, or status updates from four years.


May be it is a kind of nostalgia to keep all the mistakes and the wrong photographs for mr. Stola and Museum Polin but I do not feel it in the same way!

I want pages about Janusz Korczak to be corrected!

On THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2016, I wrote following -
Museum Polin: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JANUSZ KORCZAK? I just did the first 4 small footsteps and found 5 big mistakes!
http://jimbaotoday.blogspot.se/2016/03/museum-polin-in-footsteps-of-janusz.html