Sunday, February 21, 2016

Grandfather to 12 children - Janusz Korczak father to hundreds

Janusz Korczak with children

Story from February 2014

Yesterday I got a  bit "too early" to the kindergarten to pick up two of my own grandchildren. I went to department of Little Hop and kids, all twelve met me by shouting, " Grandpa, Grandpa". 

What a feeling to be suddenly grandfather of 12. I layed down on the floor and started to read two books and thereafter played with kids while the staff cleaned up after the evening snack. The children brought constantly things to me, a pad to lie on, a green horse and two cars. 

When I told them at last "Goodbye ", I heard " Bye Grandpa" from all 12 mouths. 

So after reincarnation, if I live more than once as a human, I want to be a teacher and pedagog, as Janusz Korczak, like my father !